Principles That Explain the Hypnotic Process (I call it “Perceptionism”)
- For a principle to be valid it must be demonstrated, its parameters made public so others can confirm its reliability.
During every hypnotherapy session I lead my client through a series of demonstrations to confirm that the hypnotic process is true, valid and reliable.
- Define the hypnotic process (Perceptionism)
- The principle of Perceptionism
- Set forth methods to demonstrate that perceptionism is valid.
- Our perceptions determine our behavior (pendulum Demonstration)
- How we feel and act is determined by our perceptions (Dictionary and Balloon Demonstration)
- False perceptions limitations (Eye stuck Demonstration)