Anxiety Treatment Hypnotherapy | Phoenix, AZ
Anxiety never fixed a problem nor did anxiety ever make anything better.
When you come in for a session I will:
- Demonstrate how changing your self-perceptions you become anxiety-free and emotionally independent from:
- The negativity of other people, daily inconveniences and the uncertainty of the future.
- Show you how to use your mind to remove stress and anxieties.
- How to experience peace of mind and a sense of well-being.
During the session I will give you posthypnotic suggestions:
- That the people and circumstances, that have contributed to your anxieties, now no longer trouble you.
- That you are now free to enjoy living a peaceful, healthy, happy, productive life.
You probably already know that Anxiety:
- Keeps you from engaging in peaceful and meaningful relationships.
- Reduces performance in the workplace.
- Inhibits rational, creative thinking and productivity.
- Cause you to feel useless.
- Breeds frustration and gives rise to isolation and withdrawal from loved ones and society.
Anxiety also takes its toll on your physical well-being. Anxiety upsets body chemistry. When body chemistry gets upset it:
- Reduces the effectiveness of your immune system
- It slows-down healing processes.
According to recent studies anxiety directly:
- Destroys heart muscles
- Over time, kills brain cells.
- Makes a person feel dumpy and helpless.
- Inhibits taking action and getting things done.
- Gets in the way of going places.
- Keeps a person from helping other people.
Medical doctors and psychiatry explain:
The reason you feel anxious is because your body chemistry is out of balance, so they prescribe medication in an attempt to get it back into equilibrium but sometimes the side effects of the medication is as bad as the anxieties.
So my question is: What caused your chemistry to get out of balance in the first place and consequently made you feel anxious?
I am convinced that your anxieties are the consequence of falsely perceiving yourself and what you perceive others think of you.
In truth, there is nothing wrong with you just as you are. Sure, you may have made some poor decisions in your life or been the recipient of the negativity of other people, but that doesn’t make you a bad or incapable person.
Hypnotherapy can overcome anxiety, produce a state of well-being, and create the freedom to do things, confidently go places and be productive.
When you come in for a session, I will demonstrate that by changing your self-perceptions you can be anxiety-free and emotionally independent from the negativity of other people, circumstances that inconvenience you and the uncertainty of the future.
I will show you how to use the powers of your mind, your brain and your being to remove your anxieties and experience peace of mind, a sense of well-being, happiness and motivation to get stuff done.
If you have any questions, or want to make an appointment, contact me by phone 480.698.5404 or email me by clicking on email@example.com. I will be happy to answer all of your questions.