Institute For Hypnotherapy
Mission Statement: Lindsay A. Brady Institute for Hypnotherapy, Inc.
Lindsay A. Brady Institute for Hypnotherapy, Inc. is a solely-owned corporation engaged in the business of applying sound principles of hypnotherapy to help people enhance the quality and longevity of life and experience the mental and physical benefits that arise from having peace of mind and a sense of well-being.
The Lindsay A. Brady Institute also trains potential hypnotherapy practitioners to qualify for certification.
Lindsay A. Brady’s Standards of Doing Business:
- I am dedicated to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
- I perform my professional service with integrity. I treat my clients with utmost respect and hold all information in complete confidentiality.
- I respect the values, beliefs, standards, and mores of all people, without compromising my own.
- I am engaged in a business enterprise with the intent of earning money, while at the same time providing my clients, through hypnotherapy, a means of effectively facilitating positive changes in their behavior, attitudes and health, and establishing a sense of well-being and peace of mind.
Lindsay A. Brady’s Philosophies and Principles:
- Every human being has the right to choose the standards by which they conduct their lives and to enjoy or suffer the consequences of their choices.
- With the exception of true physical limitations, including brain dysfunctions, every human being has the ability to intentionally alter their physical, mental, and emotional state of being by changing how they perceive themselves and how they perceive themselves responding to the people, circumstances, and events that occur in their day-to-day lives.
If you have any questions, or want to make an appointment, contact me by phone 480.966.8571 or email me by clicking on firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to answer all of your questions.